Hello Trailblazer! If youre the Automotive Sales machine Drive Casa is relentlessly hunting, theres a fire in your soul to win every opportunity.
A restless pursuit to dominate the leaderboard fuels your flame.
Drive Casa is on a mission to join up with the right Sales Professionals who like to work hard and make money at every moment.
The persuasive individuals that wake up with a positive outlook and can back up their swagger with accountability will make serious money and have a long career at Drive Casa.
If greed is your motivation, dont waste your time.
We pay big bucks to our Sales team because they do it for the right reasons.
At Drive Casa the customer comes First.
If this is just a stepping stone, keep on moving, theres no place under Drive Casa for you.
Sacrificing our winning culture is not in our game plan.
Were looking for champions who dream big, think long and have their house in order.
Even if you dont have automotive sales experience, dont let that slow you down.
Well bring you up to speed and put you on a payment plan that pays out.
If you have the experience, expect to step it up a notch.
Well reward your effort handsomely. What We Offer:
Fantastic store culture
Opportunity for advancement Health/Dental Insurance
Meals on Fridays and Saturdays Our sales personnel are crucial to our organization as they are the face of our company.
Our sales teams help us to curate exceptional experiences for our customers.
We strive to provide our associates with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Responsibilities: * Help to grow our sales department and find leads.
* Business Development * Management and follow up of pipeline development
* Create a welcoming environment for our customers
* Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services
* Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile
* Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions
* Process applications and contracts
* 1 year of previous customer service/sales experience highly preferred
* Bi-lingual * High School Diploma or GED
* Drivers license and the ability pass a background check
* Meet Sales Goals * Verbal Communication
Location/Region: Fort Worth, TX (76116)