Certified Ophthalmic Technician
COT needed for busy ophthalmology practice in Dallas.Will be responsible for assisting the patients and the doctors by performing complete eye examinations, taking medical history, preliminary testing, and anticipating the doctors needs.Must speak Spanish.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
• Must have current Ophthalmic Technician Certification
•Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi task
• Problem solver, analytical skills.
• Personable and empathetic with patient’s needs and concerns.
• Well-organized with attention to detail.
• Ability to work as a team member.
•Obtain patient history to include chief compliant, history of present illness, past history (ocular and general), family history (ocular and general), and history of allergies and medications.
•Perform accurate and consistent documentation.
• Maintain a smooth flow of patients to the doctor.
•Communicate with other staff to facilitate proper patient flow.
• Gather data for the doctor to interpret including but not limited to: visual acuity, EOM, CT, pupil function, OCT, VF, IOP, AR, refraction.
- Relo package included -
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (75205)