Medical Office Specialist /Medical Assistant
• High School diploma/GED, preferred
• MOS and/or Medical Assistant Certificate, preferred
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Computer skills required with knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Good written and verbal communication skills required.
• Bilingual – English/Spanish.
• Minimum of one (1) year experience in medical office preferred.
• Previous experience in a high traffic medical office setting is preferred.
• Schedule and/or obtain authorization for referrals/radiology studies.
• Working the reception desk, greeting & communicating with patients and providers.
• Scheduling, canceling, and rescheduling patient appointments.
• Reminding patients of upcoming appointments & tracking missed appointments, no show and cancellations.
• Answering multiple telephones & accurately documenting messages.
• Forwarding telephone calls appropriately & following up on return calls.
• Other duties as assigned
Please apply in person at: 597 W. Sesame Dr. Ste E. Harlingen, TX 78550
Location/Region: Harlingen, TX (78550)