Located in Harlingen, TX , Boggus Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Rio Grande Valley.
Family owned and operated for over 86 years, we have always felt a deep commitment to our customers, community, and employees.
If you are looking for a company that offers job stability with great income potential along with excellent employee benefits and values a healthy work life balance you don’t need to look any further.
We offer ongoing training programs and the opportunity for career advancement.
We are always looking for individuals with the desire to do their best to join our amazing organization.
Do you have a positive personality and a competitive spirit?
What about sales or customer service experience?
Are you eager to work in a highly-productive and fast-paced environment?
If you answered yes, then consider applying to join our motivated team!
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Saturday Lunches * Family owned and operated
* Health and wellness * Discounts on products and services
* Above average industry pay Responsibilities* Nurture enriching relationships to build clientele for life.
* Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority.
Know the in’s and the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
* Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
* Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
Qualifications* Available to work flexible hours and weekends
* Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
* Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
* Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Harlingen, TX (78550)